Bungaree Station Photo Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
An inspiring setting to practice your photography.
You will have the opportunity to spend time with your camera and share your passion with other people passionate about photography.
This is a very creative retreat where you will be inspired to use your imagination, challenge your undertanding of photography and thinking outside the box. Through a variety of guided activities during the day/night you will explore different areas of photography and practice your settings and composition to feel more comfortable with your camera and your photos.
This retreat is for anyone that wants to step out of their comfort zone to challenge their creative eye.
Any photography level/skills and camera, the most importat piece of equipment are your eyes and your mind.
What to expect:
- Inspiring places to photograph
- Early mornings and late nights to capture every opportunity
- A friendly community, full of great tips and ideas to share and support each other
- Lots of practice and one on one support
- Creative activities to challenge your skills
- 2 nights accomodation in a heritage building around the historic station (sharing facilities)
- Breakfast provisions for both mornings
- Self Guided tour of historic station complex
- Use of walking trail
- Guided photography activities
- Morning session of chair Yoga ( a good morning starter)
- Bonfire night
What to bring:
- Warm clothes
- Comfortable shoes to walk
- Snacks and drinks if needed (kitchen facilities)
- You will cover the cost of your lunch and dinner
- Photography equipment (camera, sd cards, lenses, filters, battery, charger)
- Tripod and remote control (if you have one) *tripods available for practice if you need one.
- Shared room / ensuite$400$400Sold Out
- Shared room/shared bathroom$300$3000$0
- Single room, shared bathroom$350$350Sold Out
- Single room / ensuite$420$420Sold Out
- Photography Excursion$100$100Sold Out