DAY EXCURSION Waterfall Gully & Morialta
Time & Location
About The Event
The best way to learn photography is by practicing. Let's go explore inspiring places where you'll have guided activities to learn more about your camera's settings and different techniques to compose your photos.
By sharing your passion for photography with others you will learn more about your photography skills and be open to new ideas.
This is a small group excursion allowing all photography skills level or camera models to participate. I will guide you based on your knowledge and interests. Everyone welcome.
What will you learn:
- Undertand your camera's Manual Settings
- Capture flowing water
- Select the right hutter speed for your exposure
- Landscape composition
- How to use exposure compensation
- The use of ND and polarizer filters
What to bring:
- Camera ( any camera model)
- Shutter release if you have one
- ND filter or Polarizing filter if you have one
- Water bottle / Packed lunch (hot drinks available to purchase)
- Comfortable shoes to walk
Where to meet:
Please meet us at the Gawler Visitor Information Centre
2 Lyndoch Rd, Gawler
The bus will be waiting for us at 8:30am and bringing us back at 3:30pm
- Waterfall Gully & Morialta$120$1200$0